eWareness is looking for an account executive/business development person to join our growing agency. Our ideal candidate is a professional who takes pride in one’s work, possesses excellent communications skills, can self-manage and is organized enough to multitask.
Sample of job responsibilities:
- Represent agency at local and regional events
- Work with existing clients
- Contact new prospects and client referrals
- Help identify potential clients
- Follow up with leads
- Help update internal marketing (brochures, etc.)
- Help with direct marketing
- Understanding of social media marketing and networking
- Knowledge of features/benefits of an online content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to understand a client’s/prospect’s products/services enough to discuss additional agency service/products offerings
- Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations and/or Online Marketing experience
- Proposal writing experience (major plus: working on government bids)
Besides salary and commission, we offer a flexible working environment, an opportunity for advancement, potential for stock options and much more.
This is a full time, permanent position based out of our office (soon to be downtown Melbourne, Florida). Please send your resume and cover letter along with any requirements (benefits, salary, etc.) for consideration.
eWareness is an award winning, Veteran Owned web marketing communications and publishing agency headquartered in Melbourne, Florida. We are seeking to hire an experienced and professional web specialist who is an open-minded creative individual who can follow constructive criticism with a great attitude while working as a team player in an innovative, R&D environment.
We are looking for a full time person but will consider part time for the right candidate.
We are looking to add a web development professional who will be responsible for the design, creation and modification of client websites. Our ideal candidate would be able to implement web site content, graphics and performance and be capable of integrating existing web sites with a variety of other computer applications. Familiarity with Content Management Systems (Joomla, WordPress), web marketing, analytics and Optimization are a plus.
The ideal candidate must be organized and be able to juggle multiple tasks at one time. The ability to self-motivate, self-manage and communicate and perform with a team is required. Working atmosphere is relaxed, creative and exciting, but professional attire is expected.
Salary to commensurate with experience. Potential exists for performance bonuses and stock options.
Please email your resume along with salary requirements. More information about our company can be found by visiting our corporate site. No phone calls please.
The country’s leading Web Marketing Communications Agency is looking to bring on additional employees. Email your resume if interested in more information about the following openings:
- Web Developer/Design/Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Inside Sales
- Office Assistant
- Marketing Assistant/Content Provider (blogging, social network, etc.)
We continue to experience extraordinary growth. From search engine marketing services and public relations services to graphic design services and web design services, we are adding several new projects daily. We are looking for a full time business development executive:
Please email your resume with a cover letter and salary/hourly rate requirements to: email@example.com. The above openings will be based out of our office in Melbourne, Florida. No calls please.