eWareness is looking for an account executive/business development person to join our growing agency. Our ideal candidate is a professional who takes pride in one’s work, possesses excellent communications skills, can self-manage and is organized enough to multitask.
Sample of job responsibilities:
- Represent agency at local and regional events
- Work with existing clients
- Contact new prospects and client referrals
- Help identify potential clients
- Follow up with leads
- Help update internal marketing (brochures, etc.)
- Help with direct marketing
- Understanding of social media marketing and networking
- Knowledge of features/benefits of an online content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to understand a client’s/prospect’s products/services enough to discuss additional agency service/products offerings
- Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations and/or Online Marketing experience
- Proposal writing experience (major plus: working on government bids)
Besides salary and commission, we offer a flexible working environment, an opportunity for advancement, potential for stock options and much more.
This is a full time, permanent position based out of our office (soon to be downtown Melbourne, Florida). Please send your resume and cover letter along with any requirements (benefits, salary, etc.) for consideration.